Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya ICC, Barcelona, Spain 19-20 April 2012
- Digital map libraries and map collections: archiving, matching, management, networking and accessibility in-situ and in the web.
- Development of methodologies and standards applied on proper two- and three- dimensional digitisation of Cartographic Heritage objects, materials and documents.
- Digital map restoration.
- Digital technologies in map collections, including the digitisation of collections.
- Online presentation of maps in georeferenced and ungeoreferenced forms.
- Discovery, accessibility and retrieval of materials through a range of portals, INSPIRE and SDIs.
- New opportunities for cooperation and partnerships using digital technologies.
- Developing tools for the long-term preservation of digital map content.
- Open data relevant issuesConference Website